Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-03-01 03:02:54

Lindy Lou

Smilies

Lots of people come up with new & creative smilies. I don't know where they get them from but can one of our lovely Mods give us some new ones. I love the ones with the flags and I would love to see a hang over smilie. Also an Easter Bunny, Spring is coming and anything novel that they can find.
Thanks for everything you mods do.

Some of us are driven by the need to make animals a part of our lives. We are soothed by their presence, fascinated by their behavior, and amused by their antics.

2012-03-01 03:02:54

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-03-01 04:30:58

poplar girl
Administrator

Re: Smilies

Well there's a few of what you asked for LL! I found the "adult" smilies while looking for one for hangovers :shock:

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#3 2012-03-01 11:20:00

Flat Rock Farm

Love it :funny: thanks PG

#4 2012-03-01 13:19:40

Lisa

Does anybody else have a GIANT chicken laying an egg in their smilie lineup on this forum? Giant compared to the other smilies, I mean. I find her pretty distracting, and if it's not just on my screen, was wondering if the mods could shrink her a bit??  Thanks Mods for all the great work!! L.

When all else fails, go spend time with your chickens. :)

Pens are currently filled with Red Cuckoo (Marraduna) and Red Basque (Gorria) breeders, Spitz, and Seramas.

#5 2012-03-01 13:56:09

Maggiesdad

oh you want the Bantam, not the Heritage Large Fowl... :funny:

#6 2012-03-01 14:13:14

Lindy Lou

Thank you so much for the new smilies I love them. Look how animated our Canadian Flag waving Smilie is. Just like all us Canadian/Brits or is it Brits/Canadians.Hope you can find a hangover Smilie cause I sure we could use one from time to time.
If my first hatch is success ful I intend to celebrate.:wine: :shock:

Some of us are driven by the need to make animals a part of our lives. We are soothed by their presence, fascinated by their behavior, and amused by their antics.

#7 2012-03-01 15:42:01

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

I have been meaning to change the big hen one , sorry :chairhide:  These work by linking to a website that has an image at a specific location.  We create a link labelled :xxx: and it links to that part of their page, and the image shows.  That one was smaller then the link broke for a few days, when it came back it was way bigger.  I haven't had chance to search for another and fix it, as the images are hard to label and find compared to a word or document, it means looking at thousands of images. If we delete that smilie now it every time it was used it will just say : layer : and there will be no image, we need to find another image the same and see if we can transfer it to the link without deleting the old one.  If anyone can find it on a smillie page and post a link, I'll give it a crack. You guys can link to smilie pages too for specific posts like LCRT does.   Just google "smilies".

I have a netbook and presently scroll through more nearly 2 pages of smilies to make any posts.  So maybe any new ones could be evergreen rather than just for once a year so we get the best use of the space.  The new ones look great!  :US::Canada:  Gotta pack now.... :duh:

#8 2012-03-02 03:30:29

poplar girl
Administrator

LL what are your hangover symptoms? Drooling sleep? Would you tend to throw up? There are tens of thousands of smilies out there...choosing is a challenge!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

Adverts

Board footer