Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-02-06 15:11:48

Island Girl

The garden I will leave behind

So yesterday I went out to the garden to tidy it up for the realtor to start taking pictures of our home/yard etc. The garlic is up, the onion are up. The kale looks great. Swiss chard is growing. Leek looks wonderful. Kolrabi I forgot to harvest :Crazy: is growing little kolrabis, very wierd. White turnips look good and the wonderful rhubarb from Saskatchewan is growing =D Beet leaves are growing and look delicious. Parsley bed is making a come back. Even the celery is still alive!!  I feel a little sad, I won't have a garden bed in my new home to start with but Debbie has offered me to come and play and plant in hers =D I don't think I can leave my asparagus bed behind. I will dig up the roots and plant them in buckets. CJ I think you should come and buy my place :roadtrip: maybe before I list it so that we don't have realtor fees.

XOX Monika

2012-02-06 15:11:48

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-02-06 21:58:32

pops coops
Website

Re: The garden I will leave behind

I think pops should buy your place

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#3 2012-02-07 00:32:47

Susan
Administrator

That would be hard Monika. A garden is such a special place, one that is lovingly nurtured and yet gives so much. I hope you have time to start even a small one at the new place. Then it will really feel like home :)

#4 2012-02-07 01:02:15

ChestnutRidge
Website

That sounds lovely.  You should share a picture to memorialize it.  I hope to be such a good gardener someday.  I'm all fits and starts as I try to fit it into work and school.  I did really well for a few years, and then fell terribly behind.  I am sure that whoever buys you place will be charmed by your garden, and you will have one in the works at your new place before long.

#5 2012-02-07 02:45:19

Flat Rock Farm

That's hard Monika.  I know I would feel the same if we ever sold our place.  I have put so much love and time into my gardens.  It's hard to start over, but on the plus side the place you are buying you can set up as you like.  :thumbs:

Adverts

Board footer