Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-07-06 12:54:58

Island Girl

Hello from Vancouver Island

Hello everyone, I can't wait to learn more about EO's!

2011-07-06 12:54:58

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-07-06 13:33:21

Susan
Administrator

Re: Hello from Vancouver Island

Oh awesome Island Girl!! You came!  I think you will really enjoy this site. Great info and great people!! Have you seen some of the wonderful pictures people are sharing?  We are learning so much everyday here.

#3 2011-07-06 17:21:08

Flat Rock Farm

:welcome: Island Girl, hope you enjoy the site!!!

Paula

#4 2011-07-06 17:34:51

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

:welcome:

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#5 2011-07-06 21:29:09

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Hi Island Girl.  I am so pleased you joined us!  You will totally fall in love with these cheeky chooks! They are beautiful, rare, productive and hardy. The full package I guess.  Not to mention crazily friendly!   There is so much new information we have learned even in the week we have had the site going. :thumbsup:  It is an exciting time for anyone considering these, there is so much information available now and getting to be more sources for eggs too! 

Ask away any questions you like, I am sure many others thinking about them will be wondering the same things!  :jumping:  Hope you enjoy the site!

#6 2011-07-07 01:46:28

poplar girl
Administrator

:welcome: Island Girl! So very happy to have you! I know this site will be an everything you ever wanted to know about EOs and more place. I have already learned a bunch!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

Adverts

Board footer