Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-10-24 21:02:27

Susan
Administrator

my dogs are missing

I'm so upset. My dogs have been gone since 8:30 this morning. They wear electronic collars (with the shock fence) and they both disappeared. I ave been searching for them all day, driving, walking, calling and they're just gone. I've called the SPCA, the police and the radio station. I'm just praying they haven't been hurt or taken.

2011-10-24 21:02:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-10-24 22:11:54

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Re: my dogs are missing

:(
That is not good I hope you find them susan

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#3 2011-10-24 23:06:56

pops coops
Website

They came home wagging thier tails behind them

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#4 2011-10-25 00:12:37

Susan
Administrator

Yes pops, thanks- they did. It was weird Gracie came home at 3:15 and seemed upset. Tempest came home at 5 and seemed okay. Both were really thirsty and hungry. They seem fine otherwise, but it was very strange. Thank you so much pops, for helping me look for them. I'm just glad I can breathe again,what an awful feeling that was!

#5 2011-10-25 00:17:05

pops coops
Website

I have found that everything has a way of working out, if you are a good person good will always happen to you or at least in the end things will work out for the better, you may have to lock them up in the back for a day or 2. I think it is called KARMA

Last edited by pops coops (2011-10-25 00:17:28)

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#6 2011-10-25 00:51:08

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Oh Susan, I am so glad you found them. :jumping:   What horrible feeling that can be.  What a relief.  :lol:

#7 2011-10-25 01:35:32

poplar girl
Administrator

It is strange they would disappear. And strange they came back separately. A bit of a dog adventure I guess! Hopefully it doesn't become a habit. We are having problems with our dogs wandering to the neighbours who make it worse by feeding them treats :sad:

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#8 2011-10-25 06:26:08

Skylinepoultry
Website

pops coops wrote:

I have found that everything has a way of working out, if you are a good person good will always happen to you or at least in the end things will work out for the better, you may have to lock them up in the back for a day or 2. I think it is called KARMA

Amen!

#9 2011-10-27 23:16:27

Flat Rock Farm

Oh Susan I am so glad you got them back I know that sick feeling when they have gone.  Especially when it is so unlike them to go and with the collars on them!  Keep a close watch on them.

#10 2011-10-29 19:18:26

Amblecroft
Website

Glad your dogs came home on their own.  I understand your anguish.  I have hunting hounds and if they get after a deer it is always a worry that they won't find their way home.  I much prefer my Pyrenean Shepherds as they have absolutely no desire to leave my side.  All my gray hair is from the hounds!

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

Adverts

Board footer