Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2011-10-27 16:54:49

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Re: Where is Everybody?

So now will the all those trips be to Florida now Paula?  I am glad you are having  a nice time down there.  I bet your chooks are missing you too!

2011-10-27 16:54:49

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2011-10-27 23:11:31

Flat Rock Farm

Yes they will be, she only lived in GA for two years and has moved back to the city in FL that she has lived for the past 20 years.  Nice to have a warm place to go to when it's cold up here :thumbsup:.  return home tomorrow :(
Well Mark hatched my chicks and only got 2 Coronation Sussex and 3 Araucanas, two died and I guess the rest didn't make it :(.  Won't leave him to do it again, he did his best but had never done it before as is "my department".  He has been having fun with them and really has been enjoying the bantam SL cochins, they are really friendly.  I think a little bit more so than the EO's :huh:

#28 2011-10-28 01:15:51

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Oh sorry you didn't get more.  But congratulations on the ones you did get.  I am sure he tried, it could have been the huge distance for shipping too.  It is still hit and miss.  Hopefully we'll get a 'bator figured out over the winter and I can help if the need arises again!

Russ has Coronations, or at least a big roo anyway, that's what we got from Sandy's place (Speckled Sussex) after the breeding seminar in May.   So you may have a backup, or maybe he can lend if if they are both females.

Brace your self, they are calling for -2 tonite, might be  a bit of a shock! :(

Adverts

Board footer