Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-12-09 23:33:51

pops coops
Website

Hello every one yes I am still alive

Hello and a very happy holiday to you all, I have been so run off my feet I have not had time to log onto this site, I am sorry. Yes I still have birds and even more than ever since I hatched but did not have time to sell, 32 estate sales back to back, yes that was every weekend for 32 weeks. The birds are doing great and I think this spring I am going to have a HUGE sale, about 50 pea birds, and many hens. I should really post some pics have some great looking EOs some fantastic Marans. I am going to be down sizing this spring tried this fall when I had time but people just don't want to buy in the fall.

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

2014-12-09 23:33:51

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-12-09 23:53:07

Flat Rock Farm

Re: Hello every one yes I am still alive

Hey pops good to hear from you!!!  :happycrowd"

Wow sounds like you have been very busy!!!

Can't wait to see some :pics: your birds are always lovely!!

#3 2014-12-10 02:15:10

poplar girl
Administrator

Hi Pops, welcome back!

I would also love to see pictures of some of your birds! I'm sure you will find better sales opportunities in the spring, lots of people want to buy chickens already producing eggs in the spring while lots think twice as winter approaches.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#4 2014-12-10 22:06:11

Maggiesdad

Wow- that's amazing!
Good to hear from you!

#5 2014-12-21 01:46:39

pops coops
Website

:hi: With a little luck I will get more time off during the holidays and take pictures clean coops and count my birds, The neighbors dog wandered onto the property and killed a few birds, our great protector was tied up because he would have eaten the construction guys and the dog next door must have known. you have any idea how many times I :duh:

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#6 2014-12-21 13:57:37

Flat Rock Farm

Oh that is too bad pops!!! :sad:

Adverts

Board footer