Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2013-10-07 02:10:32

gmb

Re: f & f

=D :jumping: We got 3 great looking little ladies =D Big thanks to Lisa and Gubi!
Great meeting everybody that we did meet today :happycrowd"
Maybe one of these days Paula!  Had a chat to your hubby M&K love your display of cages! and maybe next time M&K :thumbs:

2013-10-07 02:10:32

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2013-10-07 12:23:01

Flat Rock Farm

LOL gubi that must have been ChickenNinja on PSO.  I was looking for those rubber boots :funny:  Sorry I missed you gubi!!

Yep missed you too Glenda, we were at the restaurant around 9:40 and were there until 11:10.  There was a couple with a son about 12years old at the restaurant and I said to LL I wonder if that's gmb, but was not up for embarrassing myself if it wasn't.  Glad I didn't because it wasn't you, LOL. 

I like the Fall sale so much better, not as crowded, got parked really close (instead of blocks away) and could actually see what was being sold instead of trying to see things between mobs of people. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Flat Rock Farm (2013-10-07 12:29:58)

#28 2013-10-07 12:45:52

gubi
Website

You guys left for breakfast before we got there.  It was C.J. from PSO I was bringing some pullets for.  I guess we got lucky and found the right person with the chicken boots.

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#29 2013-10-07 13:09:04

gmb

I'm a Grandma Paula lol with the grey hairs coming thru :chairhide:
We missed seeing about a 1/4 of the track :whistle: kept running into people we knew.
We did score a wall unit of cages :thumbsup: perfect for some winter penning :cheer:
Next year/spring we'll have to put it into high gear and make the :eat: :group talking:
Thanks again Lisa and Gubi for the Gorgeous Gorgeous girls :thumbsup:

#30 2013-10-07 13:18:29

Flat Rock Farm

gubi wrote:

You guys left for breakfast before we got there.  It was C.J. from PSO I was bringing some pullets for.  I guess we got lucky and found the right person with the chicken boots.

Oh that's right gubi,  C.J (Carrol) she was after my Oliver Egger pullets but I already had a pre-sale for them but she gave me her # in case the deal fell through.

LOL Glenda you could have been a very young looking Grandma :whistle: but again sorry we missed you!!

#31 2013-10-07 23:49:02

Micah and Kiah

Lisa wrote:

Great to see everyone at F&F. And sorry to have missed others! Soooo busy!

I was really happy when Gwen pre-ordered the Gorria girls too - I know she'll be a great addition to the breeding team!

Made some converts today too Kathy - had to smile when I sold 4 girls to a really nice fella, then sent him your way - he came back to tell me he had picked up 2 marradunas from you! =D Hoping to see him and another really super lady turning up on this forum one of these days...

Cheers to everyone, and safe travels!

It was fun to get people from your booth who were already excited about EOs and also to send some over to you!  I wrote down the EO forum address for a few people so hope to see them here soon.

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

#32 2014-10-04 16:07:30

Flat Rock Farm

Well hard to believe it's been a year already but it's time again for the Fall Fur & Feather BST.

In typical F&F fashion it is to be cool and damp with a 30% chance of :rain:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!  Have one pre-purchase of a Rumpless Araucana Rooster and some new plywood nest boxes to pick up for my new coops in the bottom of the barn.

Lisa I hope I can find you as I have some feathers for you that I have collected, hope you can use them.

Meet up for breakfast at the usual spot again for anyone wanting to :group talking: :thumbsup:

Adverts

Board footer