Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-06-20 00:44:51

riverbendfarm
Website

Who Is Terrill Rankin from Manitoba?

I have a line on a pair of EOs from a woman in New Brunswick named Joanne Vienart. She says she got eggs in a mystery swap from Terrill Rankin in Manitoba and hatched a rooster and a pullet. I am considering making a long drive to get them but I need to know their breeder, and pedigree. How closely related to Skeffling birds, and Flat Rock Farm birds? I am always on the lookout for new lines and I'd make the run but I want to get as much info before I commit. Can anyone here help me?

No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.
~Heraclitus

2014-06-20 00:44:51

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-06-20 01:05:02

gubi
Website

Re: Who Is Terrill Rankin from Manitoba?

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#3 2014-06-20 16:21:09

Flat Rock Farm

I never sold him any EO's eggs just Araucana eggs this year.

#4 2014-06-21 00:56:29

Helliefant

Terrill is a member of a Facebook group called  A Speckled Hen. There was a mystery egg swap and a hatch-a-long contest ( which I won, lol! ) earlier this year. I believe there was one last year too. Other thn that I don't know.

Adverts

Board footer