Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-04-11 01:57:51

Idaho Morty

Looking for some descendents of the new strain

Good evening from beautiful Idaho,   I happen to be looking for some hatching eggs from the strain that Meg had from the mother country. I have a handsome Roo that is looking for some ladies and I might also like to set up another breeding pair. We have a large Basque community here and I'd like to have something close to the originals to show off! I did try to email but it seems she may be pretty busy, as we all get in life. Thank you for any information or connections you may be able to provide.

2014-04-11 01:57:51

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-04-11 15:13:58

Idaho Morty

Re: Looking for some descendents of the new strain

I just wanted to clarify, I'm just looking for hatching eggs that are related to her flock.  Thanks again

#3 2014-04-11 18:54:55

Flat Rock Farm

Well I know you won't find any from us :Canada:.  Hope someone on your side :US: will be able to help you with that.

Good Luck!

#4 2014-04-11 20:23:26

Maggiesdad

If she is letting them go, make a  :roadtrip: and get the original birds from her! :excited:  :jumping:

Adverts

Board footer