Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-04-11 15:57:19

WorthItFarms
Website

Another Nice Rooster

Well, it seems I'm the only one offering roosters for sale, but I have two very nice boys and someone has to go. We have three total and only 5 hens, so they are breeding the hens way too much.

The chosen rooster will be Marraduna-type with low amounts of gray/black. Good barring on the tail & no white feathers. 5-7 points on the comb, yellow legs, long/wide body. They have all the basics covered. They may throw blondies or millies/mottled if bred to the right hens, but should throw marraduna with marraduna hens.

I will get pictures up as soon as I can, but its much easier to send them through emails than post them, so if anyone is interested up front, just email me.

We are pretty flexible on asking price, especially if you have some chicks to trade. We would even trade for a heterozygous or Gorria rooster. We are hoping to keep them in the breed, hence the reason we are offering them here first. If no takers, then Craigslist and Backyard Chicken are next.

Located in Chattahoochee Hills, GA. http://worthitfarms.com

2014-04-11 15:57:19

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer