Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-03-09 17:48:24

hollowridge

Video

Thought you may get a kick out of this.  First time with youtube.  They have had their roosts for a almost a week now.
They are 2 weeks and 2 days old.

http://youtu.be/3t2xpowBhs0

2014-03-09 17:48:24

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-03-09 18:16:36

yardbirds

Re: Video

:jumping:   That was awesome... :thanks: Beautiful babies... =D  :congrats:

urban flock consisting two EOs thx Prairie Chick, one True Blue Ameraucana, and two Welsummers, thx Dan Smith and a gorgeous Easter Egger Hen, thx Flicker Chick. and 2 GLW pullets, 1 GLW cockerel, 1 SLW cockerel, 1 true blue Ameraucana pullet, and 4 EE pullets and 1 Cream Brabanter pullet, Thx to FRF, Anneke, and Fallyn.

#3 2014-03-09 20:26:32

Flat Rock Farm

Great video HR, there's a whole lot of flapping going on.  :thumbsup:

Just watch the EO chicks they like to fly on top of the water bottles and POOP in their water :no no: :sick: :sick:

#4 2014-03-09 21:33:41

pops coops
Website

That is so cool, great job nice chicks,  I have not started hatching yet and I have just gotten this awesome new camera, I just have to learn to U Tube

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#5 2014-03-10 13:33:34

hollowridge

Flat Rock Farm wrote:

Great video HR, there's a whole lot of flapping going on.  :thumbsup:

Just watch the EO chicks they like to fly on top of the water bottles and POOP in their water :no no: :sick: :sick:

:) we fixed that one; we cut off 2 litter pop bottles and put over the top of our water and food.   They have to be pretty darn good to land on the tiny little surface.  :thumbsup:
Oh and they try, but they flutter right down.  :funny:

#6 2014-03-10 13:36:56

hollowridge

pops coops wrote:

That is so cool, great job nice chicks,  I have not started hatching yet and I have just gotten this awesome new camera, I just have to learn to U Tube

:thanks: Pops Coops, we just got this one and it does the video with pictures it is awesome, and you-tube is easy, you can do it, I am not even one bit good with computers and I didn't have a problem. :thumbs:

#7 2014-03-12 21:01:50

aarzuaga

:jumping::jumping::chickout::hatch:

Adverts

Board footer