Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-01-16 13:12:34

Micah and Kiah

Attention Western EO breeders!

I've been pmed by a few really nice B.C. folks through another social media source. They'd love to buy EO eggs and or birds.  I'd be happy to sell to them but the shipping is SO expensive AND I know that friends like Island Girl, Poplar Girl, Susan and more are much closer with awesome EOS too.  I don't want to send your email address to them without your permission so if you wouldn't mind me passing on your email address to these nice potential EO friends then please pm or email me.

Thank you,

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

2014-01-16 13:12:34

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-01-16 13:48:58

Susan
Administrator

Re: Attention Western EO breeders!

That's a great thought m&k! I won't be breeding a whole lot this year, but we will see. Feel free to pass on my email. Not sure how much help I will be tho :)

#3 2014-01-16 17:03:28

Island Girl

Mine too (did u get my email) I am not completely sure of my plans as I am working with a new roo and want to grow out these babes first ... I think, lol. Hehe yes I did let my silkie hatch out some chicks and they are big beautiful chicks :whistle: It seems I am always thinking too much. My moral dilemma so far this year is ... do I sell hatching eggs to people before I even know what the chicks will amount to as adults? Last year I just wanted people to be able to have EOs so I did send out a lot of eggs, so why am I questioning this now :huh: :Crazy: Sorry not meaning to highjack this thread M & K, maybe I will start a new thread :happycrowd"

XOX Monika

#4 2014-01-16 19:51:30

poplar girl
Administrator

I am not sure if or how many hatching eggs I am willing to sell this year either M&K. I have had some people contact me directly already as they can email through the forums but I am fine with you passing along my email as well.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#5 2014-01-16 22:24:39

Micah and Kiah

Great!  :EO: and so are EO people.  Susan do you mind sending me yours again?  :oops:       Island Girl, do you mine re-sending me yours?  I didn't get it, sorry.  Hope great connections are made and more EO folks enter the flock.  :excited:

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

Adverts

Board footer