Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-01-03 19:48:22

Island Girl

Forced to take it easy Today!

:sick:  Soooooo I am sick at home with a flu bug/cold and can't seem to get my butt off this recliner. My hubby and daughter (visiting for  Christmas) were both very sick over the holidays but I managed to stay well and feed and take care of them and now that all is done it has caught up with me! So here I sit finally answering some emails and wondering what my Eo plans are this year. Do I sell eggs or not is the big question  ..... :hatch:

XOX Monika

2014-01-03 19:48:22

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-01-03 21:28:46

Flat Rock Farm

Re: Forced to take it easy Today!

Oh Monika so sorry you got bit by the bug :hug:  Tis the season when friends and family are together, if one of them is sick sure as heck they are going to share it.

Well take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.  Good luck with your EO plans!!  :thumbsup:

#3 2014-01-04 00:38:14

poplar girl
Administrator

I hope you feel better soon Monika. There have been some aweful flus and colds going around so I hope you only have a light version.

I have also been making EO plans the past few days. I think I have settled on who to pair up this year so now I just need to move birds around. The girls and boys are all separate so this should cause some excitement.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#4 2014-01-04 15:18:32

gmb

Sending>>>> Get Well Wishes! and chicken noodle soup!!!

#5 2014-01-07 10:38:47

choctawgal
Website

Hope you get feeling better soon, Monika!
Good luck with the EO plans for the year... may you have lots of gorgeous pullets and just enough handsome cockerels!! =D

I'm also scrutinizing my birds, trying to decide which groups of EOs would go well together... as well as what pairings to make with the Araucanas, so I know what you are feeling re: "do I sell eggs?"  LOL

Hoping to make this the year I get up there, to show my hunny how beautiful Vancouver Island is.  It's been far too long!

All my best!
Jenn

Nashoba Family Farm: "Jill of many trades," service dog trainer/handler.  Owned by 2 svc dogs, 4 turkeys, 9 ducks, 1 rabbit, and manage Mother Clucker's Egg Co-op: a 75 hen, co-op owned, pastured, heritage flock.
Please "like" me at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mother-C … ef=tn_tnmn
and https://www.facebook.com/choctawgal

#6 2014-01-07 15:28:49

Island Girl

I am feeling better today :excited: and sure hope that none of u  get the flu. Jenn I would love to meet you and your partner, plse do let me know if you are coming this way and we will plan a visit even if we just make time for a coffee. Good luck with your EO plans let me know if there is anything I can help with.

XOX Monika

#7 2014-01-07 15:47:21

Flat Rock Farm

Glad you are feeling better!!! :thumbsup:

Adverts

Board footer