Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-09-30 21:47:29

Susan
Administrator

The Milles Fleurs went to school today

Today was pet day at school. I was going to bring our Ridley Bronze Tom, Peeps, but it was so windy I thought it would be nice to be inside with the little animals, so off Mitsy and Munchkin went. They were so good! Sat on every kids lap and even seemed to enjoy themselves. My daughter walked around with Mitsy on her shoulder for most of it. I love how all of the kids come up and say,What is that??" They don't believe me when I say a chicken. I love showing them that not all chickens are white and can be very good pets!

2011-09-30 21:47:29

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-09-30 23:39:47

gubi
Website

Re: The Milles Fleurs went to school today

:thumbsup: and even people that know that there are different kind of chickens think that they either are layers , meat birds or show chickens!  These lay eggs too?  Can you eat the eggs too?

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#3 2011-10-01 01:17:46

Island Girl

Kids and chickens, a perfect mix. Isn't it fun to see their faces light up and you just know that you have made a memory for them. :thumbsup:

XOx Monika

#4 2011-10-01 19:26:55

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

:thumbs: Awesome, the EOs looks like a traditional yellow fluffy chick too, amazing how they turn out looking so different to a white chicken!

Adverts

Board footer