Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-03-27 00:53:17

poplar girl
Administrator

Black Horse Ranch Hatching Eggs for Sale (Canada)

Black Horse Ranch contacted me today, they have begun collecting Euskal oiloa hatching eggs for sale and wanted me to let the EO community know.

This represents one of the original flocks on Euskal oiloa in Canada, the Alberta equivalent to Skeffling Lavendar Farm's birds. I don't know too many details of their flock at this time but the past two years I have had a few gorria females and heterozygous barred roosters mixed in with my marraduna when hatching eggs from BHR.

Located near Edmonton, Alberta I believe they are willing to ship EO hatching eggs throughout Canada.

I am waiting for permission to post their email address on the forum so you can contact them directly. For now please email or pm me with you contact information (email address and perhaps a phone number) if you are interested in learning more and I will pass your message and contact information along so BHR can contact you.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

2013-03-27 00:53:17

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-03-27 11:22:15

poplar girl
Administrator

Re: Black Horse Ranch Hatching Eggs for Sale (Canada)

You can reach the folks at BHR directly by emailing WALLPK@aol.com

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#3 2013-04-03 13:22:06

poplar girl
Administrator

Here is a copy of the post on ACE last night:

Black Horse Ranch Is collecting EO eggs.  Still Breeding 1st generation Canadian Birds ....  $30 doz   West Of Edmonton .... Call if you want some we dont get on the net.

Craig 780-892-7296

http://albertachickensetc.punbb-hosting … p?id=35480

#4 2013-04-03 17:03:14

mikencarol

.....  :thumbs:Good for you northern folks........I had always heard of BHR but thad been told they got out along time ago......

I have to keep reminding myself... "It is The Standard of Perfection...NOT the Standard of Quantity that we are striving for..."

#5 2013-04-09 18:04:33

mikencarol

...I am collecting LOTS of EO eggs....Greenfire and Skyline lines..........25.00 a dozen for the eggs...17.00 shipping to lower 48 states  :chickout:

I have to keep reminding myself... "It is The Standard of Perfection...NOT the Standard of Quantity that we are striving for..."

#6 2013-05-03 14:42:26

New2Chickens

I just received my EO eggs from BHR this week.  They are under my broody and this will be a long 3 week wait .... so excited!!

#7 2013-05-03 23:43:27

poplar girl
Administrator

:congrats: keep us posted!

Adverts

Board footer