Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-03-23 23:49:33

Susan
Administrator

Illegal Birds and Eggs

This is a message from Martin Grove Farm to the members of ACE, another chicken forum. What she says goes for us, the administration team of EOCF, as well. We do not condone any illegal means of acquiring birds whatsoever and will remove any poster's ads for birds or eggs if we find evidence of the intent or occurrence of an illegal transaction. Please consider this in your posts. Thanks. 

"A member sent me an email regarding birds and eggs that have come into Canada without the proper paper work.  They were asking what the rule was for marketing these birds on ACE.

Please do not advertise these birds or eggs for sale here on ACE.   ACE can be read by anyone.  Even the government officials that are looking for people that bring eggs and chickens into the country without the paperwork.  I recall a few years back that there was a CIFA authority that was visiting shows and was reading posts on ACE.

Never advertise here that you have brought hatching eggs into Canada as eating eggs.  You could get into trouble with the people that police this very thing.

If ACE knows that the eggs or chickens are illegal, we also could get into trouble for allowing them to be sold here.  If we see that, we will have no choice but to delete the post to protect YOU and ACE."

2013-03-23 23:49:33

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-03-23 23:59:38

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

Re: Illegal Birds and Eggs

I'm so glad that you brought this post over here Susan.  This is serious and I sure don't want to see anyone in trouble because of what they posted on a forum.

“Expecting life to treat you well just because you’re a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge you because you’re a vegetarian.”      Unknown

#3 2013-03-24 00:07:24

poplar girl
Administrator

Yes it is very important to always remember that forums are a public place and anyone at any time can visit our friendly forum.

Although we like to think of our North American EO family as boarder free we must be aware of, and obey, the laws surrounding moving birds and eggs accross the Canada/USA border.

:goodthread: Susan

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#4 2013-03-24 14:46:36

pops coops
Website

As you all know and or should know this is done way to often by way to many people, and affects us all, I know a party that had hundreds of birds taken and destroyed because of 40 eggs and chicks he brought across the border without paper work. The stupid thing about it was that it was 6 months after they got  here.

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

Adverts

Board footer