Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-12-15 01:50:40

Susan
Administrator

Video clip

A little clip of lepasoila in Germany recently:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=yo … 3Dyoutu.be

2012-12-15 01:50:40

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-12-15 04:34:04

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Re: Video clip

I can't get it to come up.  I tried putting "Baskisches Huhn nackthalsig - Euskal Oilo Lepasoila" into the non-mobile You-tube and it didn't work.  I'll try again in the morning when I am more alert! as I'd love to see it.

#3 2012-12-15 13:22:05

gubi
Website

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#4 2012-12-15 13:36:27

Susan
Administrator

Oops! Thanks gubi!

#5 2012-12-15 13:54:56

gubi
Website

Susan i don't think it was your fault but i believe Hen-Daisy the up loader of the photo is a little ticked that her videos are getting used on sites that are getting payed with advertising so she wants people to go to her page to see them.  Cant say I disagree with her.  It's not right for her to do all the work and putting it out there for people to see for free and then other people make a profit from it.
http://www.our-chicken.com/

Last edited by gubi (2012-12-15 13:55:33)

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#6 2012-12-15 16:21:27

poplar girl
Administrator

Great close up head shots. But such ugly chickens with that naked neck :chairhide:

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#7 2012-12-16 13:42:10

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

That is a shame she feels that way if she is posting videos online.  That is the nature of sharing anything on the internet.  She should put a link to her site at the very beginning of her you tube description for the video or add her website url to the beginning and end of the video.  The video should be driving traffic to her website. That is what most people use it for if they have  a site, they don't just hope people will come.  People are viewing her free-to-use you tube channel (that she has set up for free, she is not paying for the hosting for it, only in adhering and abiding by the terms of service, like allowing it to be linked to and viewed though you tube), it is her job to get them to take the next step to her website.  I'd be flattered people were sharing it :thumbs: 

I prefer a chicken completely covered in feathers myself :snowman: I should get my videos up from last summer.

Adverts

Board footer