Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-07-01 03:34:17

Skylinepoultry
Website

Hi from Old Fort,Tennessee United States

:EO:    Love these little icons. =D

2011-07-01 03:34:17

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-07-01 04:15:30

littleranchetta

Re: Hi from Old Fort,Tennessee United States

Hello its Susan from Austin Texas!!!  I am patiently awaiting my first Euskal Oiloa hatching eggs!  I live in the city, have 1.4 acres on a pond and a permanent chicken problem!  I LOVE CHICKENS!  I have a beautiful bamboo forest just waiting for the right breed to claim it!  I breed araucanas and marans, and I think I love the araucanas and wheaten marans the best. I have many different breeds in my layer house.  Am working on selfblue orps with a friend for 2016, and I am going to see what happens with these beautiful brabanters I just hatched!

And Ohhhh I can't wait to watch these basques grow!!!

#3 2011-07-01 04:23:20

Skylinepoultry
Website

littleranchetta wrote:

Hello its Susan from Austin Texas!!!  I am patiently awaiting my first Euskal Oiloa hatching eggs!  I live in the city, have 1.4 acres on a pond and a permanent chicken problem!  I LOVE CHICKENS!  I have a beautiful bamboo forest just waiting for the right breed to claim it!  I breed araucanas and marans, and I think I love the araucanas and wheaten marans the best. I have many different breeds in my layer house.  Am working on selfblue orps with a friend for 2016, and I am going to see what happens with these beautiful brabanters I just hatched!

And Ohhhh I can't wait to watch these basques grow!!!

:welcome:  Littleranchetta
Well I hope you love them. They have been a real treat for myself.

#4 2011-07-01 04:26:32

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

:welcome: Hope you have fun here.

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#5 2011-07-01 04:29:19

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

:welcome: Little Ranchetta your place sounds lovely!  I think we all have a little addiction here :chook:   It will be worth the wait.  They are such a neat breed!  I can imagine them all over that bamboo forest!

It's funny I'm noticing some common breeds...we have lavender (self blue) orpingtons and love the wheaten marans.  I guess we like friendly pretty chickens that lay well. =D

Welcome James!  I am so glad you are telling everyone about these and sharing them for a reasonable price.  I think more people can afford to try them and we both know that means more people that will be hooked on them :love:

#6 2011-07-01 05:15:54

Skylinepoultry
Website

I just couldnt live with myself if I was selling these beauties at crazy prices but I do have a high feedbill. :huh:

#7 2011-07-01 14:12:38

Susan
Administrator

Welcome liitleranchetta, from another Susan!  I was thinking the same thing- your place sounds lovely. I know you will love this breed and I'm sure they will love living with you. :)

#8 2011-07-02 12:22:26

poplar girl
Administrator

Pleased to meet you skylinepoultry! We have not met although I did read the long thread on BYC that you started so got to know your EOs a bit. I bet chicken keeping in Tennessee is a bit different than it is where I live...I think if froze at my place last night (yes, on July 1st!).

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#9 2011-07-02 12:23:59

poplar girl
Administrator

And littleranchetta glad to meet you as well! You will love your new EOs I'm sure. They have so much personality!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

Adverts

Board footer