Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-08-31 23:16:56

Susan
Administrator

Anyone Having Trouble Logging In?

I've noticed on some other punBB sites that some people can't get in or are getting kicked out repeatedly. The other day I had to log in even though I never log out, but haven't had any other issues. Anyone here having troubles?

2011-08-31 23:16:56

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-08-31 23:39:21

poplar girl
Administrator

Re: Anyone Having Trouble Logging In?

Same for me Susan, getting logged out by the system but no problem getting logged back on.

The issue will be if someone is having a problem they won't be able to let us know unless they have a means of communicating off line.

Hopefully that is not happening to anyone!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#3 2011-09-01 00:50:06

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

No trouble here, but I got logged out of ACE, and like you Susan I never log out.  I guess anyone one who can't log in can email me though the www.Euskaloiloas.com site.  All the threads are readable to non-members and unlogged in members.

#4 2011-09-01 01:22:02

Flat Rock Farm

I got logged out of here and ACE only once over the weekend, logged back in and it hasn't happened since :huh:

#5 2011-09-01 01:25:36

gubi
Website

I got looged out of here and WCPS this week too.

Herd of Brown Swiss, a few sheep, red cuckoo basque, Silverspangled Appenzeller Spitzhauben, ameraucanas(EE), Welsummer, broodie silkies and a few more heritage hens

#6 2011-09-02 01:10:45

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

OK, so the punbb forums were moved to their own sub domains.  So it automatically logged people out.  Anyone who can't get in email me at skefflings at gmail . com

The admin for punbb says "It's likely that the users who needed to request new passwords simply hadn't logged in for a while and had subsequently forgotten their passwords."   

So try resetting your password and if it messes up, let me know I can reset yours and email you it....

Adverts

Board footer