Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-08-15 19:32:30

Micah and Kiah

Is there an easier way to upload photos?

I had all my photos carefully labelled and ready to post.  It takes quite awhile, as you know, to band birds and photograph them then label each photo...then I uploaded to Photobucket and it romoved all the labels and I have to relabel so I don't mix up birds then it keeps freezing...
After almost 2 hours I only have three chicken's posted:banginghead:
Is there a mre user friendly program I could use?

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

2012-08-15 19:32:30

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-08-15 20:12:44

Maggiesdad

Re: Is there an easier way to upload photos?

I pulled out what little hair I have left fooling with fotosmucket... I switched to Google Picasa... runs much smoother now.

Picasa Web Albums

#3 2012-08-16 00:51:26

Flat Rock Farm

Kathy, I only seem to be able to add a picture one at a time.  I have to keep going back to photobucket and copy and paste it back to the EO forum.  A lot of back and forth from the two sites :banginghead:

MG, love it "fotosmucket" :funny:

P.S:  I would also edit your photos and make them smaller, the larger the photo the longer it takes to download it, just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Flat Rock Farm (2012-08-16 00:58:29)

#4 2012-08-16 01:44:17

Micah and Kiah

Good ideas Paula. Thank you!  I think I need to redo my big posting I was getting so confused and frusterated and it is a really important post for me!

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

Adverts

Board footer