Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-06-29 12:25:05

Flat Rock Farm

#4 Hatch started!!!

Just when I thought I was done for the season :chairhide:  I have just fired up the incubator for hatch #4.  :whistle:
I really wanted some more Rumpless Araucanas from the source out in BC that I did my last hatch from in October.  I hatched three and of course they were all boys and two had tails :banginghead:  I really like his colour (if you go to the photo contest, his picture is there).  I got some chicks from a fellow PSO and ACE member, they are nice but are more the "wild" colour of some of the EE's. 
Also some Black Mottled D'uccles, lavender D'uccles and BLRW.  DH looked at me and said "not again"  :funny:

Last edited by Flat Rock Farm (2012-06-29 12:25:33)

2012-06-29 12:25:05

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-06-29 13:10:40

Lindy Lou

Re: #4 Hatch started!!!

Oh Paula Paula Paula. last I heard you were downsizing. Remember :funny:

Some of us are driven by the need to make animals a part of our lives. We are soothed by their presence, fascinated by their behavior, and amused by their antics.

#3 2012-06-29 14:46:09

Flat Rock Farm

Re: #4 Hatch started!!!

Well I will only be keeping a few BLRW hens only.  The Black Mottled D'uccles are pre-sold and out of hatches of Lavenders I only kept two hens and two cockerels (one will have to go).   Only could get 6 Araucana eggs so see what I hatch from them.....my luck they will be a bunch of roosters again!!!
Hey considering what I had last year I have downsized!!!

Adverts

Board footer