Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-08-20 02:20:42

Susan
Administrator

Some of my babies came home today!

So some of the babies I sold as eggs today came back home, as well as some from Claire and some from Black Horse Ranch!  Even a few Dorkngs Joined the group. In total, I brought home 26 birds (I think :) ). Did I mention I'm trying to downsize??

2011-08-20 02:20:42

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-08-20 03:54:12

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Re: Some of my babies came home today!

:jumping: Great!  You know we need pictures :whistle:

#3 2011-08-20 04:23:30

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Good job on getting them back to your house.

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#4 2011-08-20 23:09:47

poplar girl
Administrator

On our way home now too Susan with a much emptier truck than we started with. My chicken pens are going to look shockingly empty too I would guess :whistle:

I look forward to seeing pics as they grow up and hearing how they are doing! Yep, lots of updates needed!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#5 2011-08-21 00:03:10

Susan
Administrator

Now that you're on your way back home, I can say thank you PG!!! It was great to see you again even though it was so brief. Just for future reference, anyone who buys birds from PG, will be more than pleased. The care she takes of them is obvious! They are healthy, happy, friendly birds and I'm glad I could give them a home. As for Duckbert,PG, although she kept me great company on the way home, JCE was unwilling to part with her- smart boy :). And the dorkings- well they are just cute! Everyone has settled in nicely- but one thing- where are the rest of their legs?? :)

#6 2011-08-21 00:47:24

poplar girl
Administrator

Awe thanks for the kind words Susan, I do try to take good care of my chooks and I am SO happy to rehome some to a great new home like yours! Auntie Poplar Girl will expect regular updates  =D

And I am happy JCE got his duckbert...they were so much fun to raise. I would happily raise  some duckberts for you next year :)

As for the dorking...believe it or not their legs are a tad too long.  Next years should be even shorter! And spend some time with them, they can be timid sweeties. Isadora still flies to my shoulder on occasion and Easton will sit on my lap. Let me know how their egg production is, I hope it is similar to their mommas!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#7 2011-08-21 02:29:01

Susan
Administrator

Me? Spend time with them? Not likely  :whistle:

#8 2011-08-21 14:54:51

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

:lol:

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#9 2011-08-21 22:46:05

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

:congrats: on the new birds everyone!  Glad you had a safe drive Poplargirl!

Adverts

Board footer