Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-06-27 20:53:18

Amblecroft
Website

Updates

I love checking in and reading everyone's news and updates and especially seeing your pictures.  I'm sorry I'm not on the forum as much as I would like but this mobile broadband stick is not working out well for me and so I'm looking into another internet option so that I don't feel guilty every time I use up Gigs and bytes looking at pictures or just being online.  Nothing much new at Amblecroft except one of my new pullets is laying and I found a new egg on the ground the other day.  My broodie hen that I lost in the bush while she was sitting on eggs abandoned her eggs at the 10th hour and when I found her she didn't look well.  I checked her over and found a big open wound on one of her legs.  I looked back at the nest of eggs in the bush and there were some enormous beetles in it so I think they may have been eating at her too!  Anyway, she seems fine and is in the house now recooperating very well.

I just sold six chickens to a fellow in QC today.  Interesting that he also mentioned that he found a breeder in Victoriaville, PQ that said he had some EOs that he "bought all of them off a guy in Quebec".  I wonder if this is something we should continue to investigate? 

I'll check in as often as I can.  Great forum just wish I could spend more time on it!

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

2012-06-27 20:53:18

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer