Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2012-04-23 00:52:31

ChestnutRidge
Website

Re: Fruitloops has died!

I am so sorry, Monika.  :hug: My thoughts are with you.

2012-04-23 00:52:31

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2012-04-23 01:09:59

poplar girl
Administrator

Monika you should listen and watch them breath if it is myco you should see some symptoms other than the bubbly eye. Mine breathed with their beak open, some sounded like Darth Vader.

I am very very sorry this is happening and I hope that things get better very quickly.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#28 2012-04-23 06:57:12

Island Girl

I am keeping my eyes (and ears pg) open to stay on top of changes. They will all be getting pro-biotic yogurt and boiled eggs (xtra protein) tomorrow, I have 13  four to six month old EOs in one coop, I can't remember how much to give them. I do remember Susan that you had said 1 tsp (ish) each of the yogurt, were we talking about the adults then :Crazy: and as for the eggs, how many for how long? Also should I give the chicks yogurt and eggs too. And again how much would be too much for them, they are so tiny! Too tired to ask more questions although I am sure I will wake up with more! Thank you!

XOX Monika

#29 2012-04-23 11:24:38

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

Oh dear, you have been through the wringer on this.  I hope that the rest of the flock will be fine and under your watchful eye I think they will be.

“Expecting life to treat you well just because you’re a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge you because you’re a vegetarian.”      Unknown

Adverts

Board footer