Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2011-07-06 17:28:21

Flat Rock Farm

Re: How many chickens do you have and what kind?

That is a great offer lys, but my sebbie girls are still babies and I am sure will not have any eggs to ship until next spring.  I am not sure which varitiey of EO they are but I love the black and white one!!:love:
Claire, yes, they do chew things but have not damaged much but they do like to snip the tops off my echinacea.  They are sooo curious and like to taste everything, my son calls them the goose pit crew, as they will get under his Ranger and do "an inspection" will come out from under with their heads covered in some grease.  Should get a picture of them and post it, toooo funny!

2011-07-06 17:28:21

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2011-07-06 17:32:59

Flat Rock Farm

Young Heritage wrote:

I am still a long way from the border :lol: I think it may be a very daunting task trying to find different blood in the US.

My Mother lives in Savannah, so if you are fairly close I will be coming down to visit her most likely in October.  If anyone my way has some hatching eggs I could bring them down for you????
Actually by then all my girls should be laying I could set you up with some. :thumbs:

Paula

#28 2011-07-06 18:55:09

Young Heritage

Flat Rock Farm wrote:

Young Heritage wrote:

I am still a long way from the border :lol: I think it may be a very daunting task trying to find different blood in the US.

My Mother lives in Savannah, so if you are fairly close I will be coming down to visit her most likely in October.  If anyone my way has some hatching eggs I could bring them down for you????
Actually by then all my girls should be laying I could set you up with some. :thumbs:

Paula

I am about 6 hours away from Savanah but would still be up to travel to get some of these. Just let me know when, where, and how much. Thanks for the offer :thumbsup:

FBCM and Euskal Oiloa

#29 2011-07-07 01:15:53

Flat Rock Farm

Young Heritage:
I will defiantly keep you in mind, I usually drive (16hrs) the only glitch is I may fly.  If I drive I will bring you some, will PM you when it gets closer.

#30 2011-07-07 01:48:54

Young Heritage

Sounds good, Thanks

FBCM and Euskal Oiloa

#31 2011-08-16 03:32:58

3riverschick
Website

Hi,
I have 2  Black-Tailed Buff French Marans pullets. They were hatched from eggs I bought from Connie Zullo in Barnesville, Georgia, USA. The girls are about 3 months old.
:EO:

Karen Tewart
"The present is best served when we remember the past."

#32 2011-08-16 03:55:45

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

I'd love to see pictures! Are they laying yet? :chook:

Adverts

Board footer