Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-02-18 14:39:10

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Canadian Import Members please email me.

Please email me if you want to be part of the group willing to risk cash and look into Canadian Importation so I know numbers for communication setup, and can contact you privately. 

I have to go and tidy the house now, as Nathan and the inlaws are coming home from ice fishing today.  I have good idea of how we can do meetings, but I need to check numbers.

2012-02-18 14:39:10

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-02-18 14:47:22

Susan
Administrator

Re: Canadian Import Members please email me.

You have my email :)

#3 2012-02-18 15:10:29

Amblecroft
Website

I'm always up for importing and it has to be cheaper than the dogs :-)))  I have a LOT of overseas friends and contacts (through the dog biz)  so I may be able to help in that regard.  i.e.  if some birds need to be quarantined or something like that I may be able to find someone in one of the EU countries that don't have birds and would be willing to take some birds for us.   I know a lot of dog people traveling around the EU from country to country so that may be helpful down the road.  Just a thought.

I've found the biggest hurdle is just talking with Canada Ag and finding out exactly what is required and it is really time consuming :-))).  You really should do this at least twice because somebody different always has something else to add to the equation.

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

#4 2012-02-18 15:13:07

Lindy Lou

You got all my numbers Claire.

Some of us are driven by the need to make animals a part of our lives. We are soothed by their presence, fascinated by their behavior, and amused by their antics.

#5 2012-02-18 19:21:36

Flat Rock Farm

Susan wrote:

You have my email :)

Mine 2

#6 2012-02-18 20:07:09

pops coops
Website

If you don't have mine email me for it all I am in 100%

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#7 2012-02-19 01:37:04

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

I think I am still waiting for another so will not be emailing tonight.  Thank you for letting me know so far.

#8 2012-02-19 13:21:50

Lisa

You have my email Claire... =D

When all else fails, go spend time with your chickens. :)

Pens are currently filled with Red Cuckoo (Marraduna) and Red Basque (Gorria) breeders, Spitz, and Seramas.

#9 2012-02-19 14:26:18

poplar girl
Administrator

I emailed you last night Claire

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#10 2012-02-19 22:29:47

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Yep, I got everyone emails.  Sorry haven't replied, I haven't had much energy at all this weekend.  Must have been all the cleaning yesterday.

I guess before we do much else, Amblecroft will be talking to the Ministry which I certianly appreciate her doing this on the group's behalf. :wine: :thanks:

Adverts

Board footer