Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-06-23 04:05:46

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Post photos

It's pretty easy once you get started!  :thumbsup: But ask if you get stuck! :huh:

1) Register a free account at www.photobucket.com
2) Upload your photos from your computer to photobucket
3) Under each photo in the gallery with be 4 codes.  You want to use the bottom code, the [IMG] code
4) You copy that 4th code with all the brackets etc into a post here on the EO forum and submit!

Let see your Pics!  =D

2011-06-23 04:05:46

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-01-29 04:57:11

Helliefant

Re: Post photos

I am trying desperately to post pics...I am using my iPad, I have them in an album on photobucket, I click on tap to copy and it says copied tp clipboard...where is the clipboard.. Doh!!!

#3 2012-01-29 14:50:08

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

I have no idea how to use  an I-pad, I think Choctowgirl and PG are on them so maybe can help when they get up! I don't think you need to see the clipboard, just paste.  While the items are on the clipboard on a regular computer you can't see them, but they become visible again as soon as you "paste".  No idea if the I-pad works the same way.

#4 2012-01-29 17:55:49

poplar girl
Administrator

Helliefant do you have the IPad app for Photobucket? If you don't download it, it is free and helps.

Then in Photobucket for IPad this is how I do it:

1. Upload the photo to a photbucket album (like you did).
2. Tap on the photo to open it so the photo is your whole screen.
3. On the top right corner I then see some buttons, tap on the one that looks like a couple of links of a chain.
4. A menu will come down, an option for an address will be an IMG code, tap on the IMG code.
5. Go to your thread on the forum and tap so it gives you the option to Paste, Paste the IMG code.
6. When you Submit the picture will show up.

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

#5 2012-01-29 20:48:12

Helliefant

Thanks PG....
I had to tap the img before pasting but I think I have it now...here's hoping I remember later..can always come back to this post!

Adverts

Board footer