Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-07-02 01:22:38

poplar girl
Administrator

Hello from northern Alberta, Canada!

Well I believe I failed to officially introduce myself!

My husband and I have 46 acres located a couple of hours north of Edmonton, Alberta. We have 2 well broke horses that we rarely find time to ride; 4 kathadin ewes,  1 ram and 6 lambs; 2 livestock guardian dogs and the neighbors dog who has adopted us; 5 barn cats; 2 bourbon red turkeys, 2 guineas, 2 saxony ducks and well then there are the chickens.

I have lost count of the exact number of chickens but I will get the numbers down by fall! I am raising silver grey dorkings and lavender d'uccles in addition to maraduna euskal oiloa.

Excited to get to know other EO enthusiasts!

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

2011-07-02 01:22:38

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-07-02 01:52:15

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Re: Hello from northern Alberta, Canada!

Hi Poplar!  No time to ride?  I guess this is your busy time.  You have great taste in chickens ;)  And the bourbon red turkeys were our favourite last year.  We are looking forward to having them again in the future. 

I hope you enjoy the site, I think it is going to be fun!!  :cheer:

#3 2011-07-02 02:12:45

Susan
Administrator

Re: Hello from northern Alberta, Canada!

Hey PG! Glad you found us!! :hi:

Adverts

Board footer