Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-11-16 22:48:27

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Right pet website

This is a neat website that allow you to post reviews of breeds of anything as pets, but particularly of interest to us, chicken breeds. :chook: :thumbsup:

Bret the owner emailed me the other day because he liked my 30 second Sumatra video I posted on You tube a few weeks back!  He invited me to review some of the the other really rare breeds we've had and at my suggestion he has just added a Penedesenca and  Euskal oiloa page if anyone else wants to review them or post a picture of theirs!  He has put a link to the EO site on the main breed page which is neat. I have let him use some of my pictures of some of the rare breeds too.  I have done them for Buttercups, Sumatras, EOs and Andalusians so far!  It's a pretty cool site, thought you might be interested!  :jumping:

Here's the EO page but there are many other breed pages in alphabetical or by rank.  A breed needs 5 reviews to be eligible for the top 10 on the front page of the chicken section!

http://www.rightpet.com/Livestock-poult … basque-hen

2011-11-16 22:48:27

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer