Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2011-11-04 03:08:38

Skylinepoultry
Website

Re: Air Sack results

poplar girl wrote:

Ah to live 5 minutes from everything...can't imagine!!
Susan is 5 minutes from everything too.
I am about 2 to 2.5 hours from most things and at least 30 minutes from anything!

I think this time of year is probably pretty low for fertility. Do the infertile eggs look like they may have come from a couple of birds in particular IG?

Same here. Everything seems so far away. We make sure we got everything before we get home. Gas and all.

2011-11-04 03:08:38

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2011-11-04 17:10:23

Island Girl

Re: Air Sack results

poplar girl wrote:

I think this time of year is probably pretty low for fertility. Do the infertile eggs look like they may have come from a couple of birds in particular IG?

I checked those infertiles this morning and they are random shades of beautiful brown shells with a variety of dates on them from beginning to end of when Susan was collecting so I don't see a pattern. Susan was wondering if her roo was maybe playing favorites with his girls. I never thought of that but that does make sense as it seems any roo I have had has always had his favorites while completely leaving others alone (that I could tell :P) I will check again on day 4 to see if I can see any infertiles with batch 2. I was kinda surprised that I could see the veins so early, usually I don't candle til day 7 - 10.

XOX Monika

Adverts

Board footer