Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-06-30 18:29:08

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

Hello From Saskatoon

Hi I am from Saskatoon and am just saying hello.

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

2011-06-30 18:29:08

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-06-30 18:36:47

Susan
Administrator

Re: Hello From Saskatoon

Hey JCE! Glad you joined! I bet you pullets are thinking about laying soon- I'm wondering if I already had one lay an egg the other day.

#3 2011-06-30 18:56:39

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies

I don't think my EO's are very close to laying yet they are still fairly young.
Unless your talking about the Jaerhon's htey are getting very close to being ready to lay.

Last edited by JaerhonChanteclerEuskies (2011-06-30 18:58:20)

Mainly raising Norwegian  Jaerhorn’s, Partridge  Chantecler’s, White Chantecler’s,  Euskal Oiloas, Ameraucana’s, Wheaten Maran’s, Barred Rock Cochin’s, White Silkie’s , Saxony Ducks, Rouen Clair ducks, Australian Spotted Ducks Lavender Guinea Fowl, Welsh Mountain Sheep, Cashmere Goats and Texas Longhorn Cattle.

#4 2011-07-01 00:26:09

skeffling lavender farm
Administrator
Website

Hi JaerhornChanteclerEuskies :welcome:  Great to see you here.  The Euskal start laying fairly young so watch out for them.  It'll be shiny good sized eggs.  Our first generation were light brown eggs, the later ones nearly all darker brown, but all are shiny.  I hoep you enjoy the forum.  I think we are all learning together!  :thumbs:

#5 2011-07-01 03:18:02

Skylinepoultry
Website

JaerhonChanteclerEuskies wrote:

I don't think my EO's are very close to laying yet they are still fairly young.
Unless your talking about the Jaerhon's htey are getting very close to being ready to lay.

:welcome:

Adverts

Board footer