Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2011-10-10 15:33:27

pops coops
Website

No More Mice Ever Safe Non-Toxic Keeps Mice Rats Away Mice Gone Fo

Found out about this product by accident and was so impressed, this product is SAFE you could even eat it, it keeps mice and rats away good for 6 months a pack per 400 square feet, it is sold under the brand name RODENT ODOR FREE six satchels per package . The names are misleading but what the product does is keeps mice and other rodents out of the building. It has a repulsive smell to rodents but not to any other animal bird or human, it was explained to me that it causes them to become dizzy and unable to walk so they stay away from the buildings. I have tried it and it works GREAT.

Organic product that keeps mice out of homes and other places. It’s
Easy to use; humane alternative to killing; non-toxic; non-carcinogenic;
Leaves a fresh scent; economical; no special equipment required. Ideal
For use in recreational equipment including boats, holiday trailers and
cottages; grain trucks, tractors; storage bins; combines and other
equipment; homes; seed plants; and any area where there is a
recurring problem with mice.

Here is a link to the site for places you can get the product  www.rodentsaway.ca/how-do-i-buy-it.html

IT WORKS GREAT

Last edited by pops coops (2011-10-17 23:36:26)

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

2011-10-10 15:33:27

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2011-10-10 15:36:08

Susan
Administrator

Re: No More Mice Ever Safe Non-Toxic Keeps Mice Rats Away Mice Gone Fo

Well hey Pops! Happy Thanksgiving :) I put 3 of them in the garage and one in the porch!

#3 2011-10-10 15:45:04

pops coops
Website

I now have them in all the coops and the house, parked vehicles and the shed and the cabin, not a sign of a mouse anywere even the feed room.

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.

#4 2011-10-10 16:22:28

Flat Rock Farm

OMG pos coops, thank you sooo much posting this information we are overrun with these filthy vermin.  Am trying to be so careful with poison as don't what my chooks getting it or my cat.  I am DEFINATLEY going to get some.  We have never had such a problem with them as this year and they are actually chewing at my barn!!
Thanks!!! :thumbs:

#5 2011-10-10 16:28:51

pops coops
Website

I was so impressed with this product. I had some rare peafowl at a friends place and there were so many mice, found out there was a hollow floor under the bedding, when I took it out there must have been 1000 mice under it they ran everywere. Untill now I have not been able to rid the building of mice, now there are none. This product works so well it is unbelievable. I now have it in my feed room as well and not a sign of a mouse and the best thing is it is NOT TOXIC.

#6 2011-10-10 22:28:19

Amblecroft
Website

Can't wait to try it!  Thanks for the information.

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

#7 2011-10-11 01:10:18

pops coops
Website

You will be very impressed with this stuff it is FANTASTIC

#8 2011-10-12 01:01:55

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

I see it's available in Ontario too.

“Expecting life to treat you well just because you’re a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge you because you’re a vegetarian.”      Unknown

#9 2011-10-12 01:34:16

Flat Rock Farm

Well it's not available yet in Ontario, I contacted the fellow today and they are in the process of setting up some of the Home Hardware Stores but none have it as of yet.  He gave me the contact person in Ontario but he is unavailable until Oct. 17th.  Was getting discouraged so the person from Rodent Away is sending me some directly, he mentioned that Canam RV in London has received a shipment of it which I have emailed but don't know if they have it to sell or if they are putting in the RV's ????  All I can say is I hope it works!!!  I have so many mice I tempted to burn my barn (just kidding) but it is really bad. :sick:

#10 2011-10-12 23:37:53

pops coops
Website

you will be very happy with this stuff I am mouse free free free

#11 2011-10-13 05:58:36

Skylinepoultry
Website

I've seen that for sale at the local co-op here. No mice problems yet but will remember it if I do get any.

#12 2011-10-13 11:18:46

Flat Rock Farm

CanAm RV in London, ON does carry it and will sell it to the public, so am off on a road trip this morning to get me some :thumbs:

#13 2011-10-13 12:59:55

Lindy Lou

Hey Paula you should post that info for the other chicken nuts we know. I'm sure they would find it helpful.

LL :hi:

Some of us are driven by the need to make animals a part of our lives. We are soothed by their presence, fascinated by their behavior, and amused by their antics.

#14 2011-10-13 16:11:59

Flat Rock Farm

Well picked it up this morning, they said they can ship it as well.  They have a web site just type in CanAm RV and it will come up.  Home hardware will be carrying it as well it is just a working process according to this Ken I spoke with at Rodents Away in SK and should be in stores soon.  Will let you all know how it works!!!!

#15 2011-10-17 02:09:21

pops coops
Website

Please let me know or us know how it works for you, I just gave a friend some for his terrible feed room that was crawling with mice and the next day he said that when he opened  the door there were none, now his room is small maybe 10 X 10 and he put 3 packs in just to be sure, he called me so exited and stated that this is the first time in 10 years mice did not run in all directions when he opened the door. :jumping:

#16 2011-10-17 23:22:08

Flat Rock Farm

Well so far so good, the numbers are definatley down but we had also baited for about a week prior to putting the Rodent Away out. Have put out 2 packages and am thinking of doing one more just to make sure they get the message and LEAVE!   I must also say that Ken Hassman the president of this company has been so helpful, when he found out that I was having a hard time finding his product he shipped me some directly.:thumbs:

#17 2011-10-17 23:35:40

pops coops
Website

I had lunch with him today and he is getting places set up in Ontario he will also be at the red deer show, and asked me if he could not make because his mother or father is very ill if I would do it for him. This stuff does work and will rid your place of mice, remember each satchel is good for 400 sq. feet, if you are very badly infested use more, it is well worth the price.

#18 2011-10-18 00:36:24

Flat Rock Farm

Well I don't mind paying for anything if it works so I will set out some more.  Well if you are talking to him soon again tell him Paula from Branchton, ON says hello, real nice man. =D

#19 2011-10-22 03:06:15

pops coops
Website

I said hello from her, he is going to be in red deer

Adverts

Board footer