Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-07-21 15:50:47

karaandblue
Website

Thanks to Poplar Girl!!

Just wanted to send a big shout out to Poplar Girl for getting me a few nice Basques!  I am now the proud owner of two cockerels and 3 pullets - with 2 more pullets on the way!  With the pullet I have from M&K, should be a good start to my Mille Fleur flock :)
I am always amazed at how supportive you folks all are!
I shall post photos once quarantine period is up!
Thanks again!

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
:thumbs:

2014-07-21 15:50:47

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-07-21 21:31:28

Flat Rock Farm

Re: Thanks to Poplar Girl!!

That's great Kara !!!! :cheer:

:happycrowd" :EO:

#3 2014-07-21 21:37:44

Shnookie

:congrats:  I will be watching for your pictures.  I kept a pullet and a cockerel from Micah and Kiah.  I will be looking for some more speckled ones to add to my flock next year.

Starting with Red Cuckoo (Marraduna) Basque, Speckled Basque, and Blue, Black and Splash Ameraucanas.

#4 2014-07-22 03:29:22

poplar girl
Administrator

Oh you are very welcome Karaandblue, I hope the little cockerel that bites smartens up :chairhide:

Snookie like it or not I think next year I am going to have an explosion of speckled basques, both marraduna and gorria base...hopefully enough nice ones to rehome them to breeders if arrangements can be made ;)

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

Adverts

Board footer