Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2014-01-07 13:50:43

hollowridge

recipe

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the lovey card, and everyone for their lovely cards.  I finally got a few minutes of rest and relaxation and took them down and started ready they good and the recipes that were included.  Yummy looking they are for sure.

Your Cranberry Orange Cookie recipe doesn't have the amount of eggs that you put into it.  I seen in the directions (yes I read directions, ha ha) that it says to cream the sugar, butter and egg together.  So can you let me know how many eggs it wants.  It sounds like a great one to try, will try it sometime when the grandkids are coming over.

Thanks, oh and I had to log on twice today cause it kicked me out after I posted to the site problem.

2014-01-07 13:50:43

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2014-01-07 14:27:39

Flat Rock Farm

Re: recipe

Um, I went back and looked on my original recipe for the cookies and it does not say.  So for once it was not my typo mistake!!  LOL  I didn't get a chance to make them this year but I used one egg in the past and I know macadamia nuts are quite expensive so you could substitute them for walnuts if you wanted.

Yes I loved all the recipes that came and can't wait to try them as well.  Just have to be good after Christmas, bad time of year, I gained almost 5lbs!!!  :sad:

#3 2014-01-07 16:30:46

Island Girl

Yah about gaining over the holidays...how come it doesn't come off as quickly or with as much glee as it went on?

XOX Monika

#4 2014-01-07 17:08:37

Flat Rock Farm

Can't figure that out either :huh: :eat:

#5 2014-01-07 21:58:44

hollowridge

Thanks I will try it with one egg and see, if it needs more we got that covered too!  :funny:

Adverts

Board footer