Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-09-25 02:42:59

Maggiesdad

My Mom's garden...

I tend my mom's garden and lawn, and one of her favorite things is to go check everything out early in the morning.

So pull on your wellies, cause the dew is still on the grass...

https://picasaweb.google.com/1044077710 … 1382455234

There are 69 pics in there, so don't go if you're low on bandwidth!  :oops:

2013-09-25 02:42:59

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-09-25 12:07:19

Flat Rock Farm

Re: My Mom's garden...

Oh my they are beautiful!!!  :love:  I love the close up of the dew on the kale, you have a very good "eye" there Glen for photos :thumbs:

Your Mom must put a lot of stuff down for the winter, it was such a pleasure to meet her in the spring.   

Thanks so much for sharing them all :happycrowd"

#3 2013-09-25 14:13:25

pops coops
Website

That is a beautiful garden, I know to well the amount of work it takes.

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#4 2013-09-25 16:31:47

Flat Rock Farm

pops coops wrote:

That is a beautiful garden, I know to well the amount of work it takes.

Me too!!!  I always say it's a labour of love because you have to enjoy it and in the end the effort is worth it (well for me anyway) :thumbsup:

#5 2013-09-26 04:38:45

pops coops
Website

worth it for me to, this years bounty from the vegetable garden was endless I shared with so many, the carrots and beets were by the wheelbarrow full, the tomatoes gave away about 100 pounds, the cucumbers were endless. I will spend this weekend digging the rest of the carrots and beets 3 more rows each and the potatoes, cucumbers were endless.

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

Adverts

Board footer