Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-09-07 01:39:48

Susan
Administrator

Hey Guys...

I may not be on here much for the next well... Long time. I love this site I love EOs and I will be keeping my flock. But I am in nursing school and it is intense. I have no plan to leave my chicken hobby, but for the next (possibly 3 years) I am going to be very busy with school. I still will be checking in, but prob not stopping by every day. If anyone wants to reach me immediately, my email is susan.chalmers@aol.com. I will get back to you ASAP. I do not want to lose touch with this amazing group of people, so please feel free to email me anytime. This is something I want to do very well at, so I will be giving it my all, after taking care of my kids and in addition to caring for my animals. I'm still going to do my best to follow what all you wonderful people are doing with our awesome breed. So please do t think I have abandoned you. I'm here. Just not as often. I hope those of you who are entering into the show world the best of luck. You are doing a very  valuable service to our EOs. If I don t post about achievements, heart aches or just day to day chicken keeping, please know I am thinking of you all and trying to follow along with how things are going. Keep on keepin on! You are an amazing group of people!!

2013-09-07 01:39:48

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-09-07 01:43:38

Amblecroft
Website

Re: Hey Guys...

Good luck with your schooling!  I'm sure we'll all still be here  when you check in next.

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

#3 2013-09-07 11:34:16

Flat Rock Farm

Susan, all the best is being sent your way in your new adventure :happycrowd"!!  One of my co-workers went to nursing school so I know through her how intense it was and she had a young family as well. 

Stay in touch when you can and good luck!!

#4 2013-09-07 12:08:04

Maggiesdad

Good luck to you, Susan! It is the caring loveable folks like you that make EO's such an interesting breed. There are hundreds of chicken breeds to choose from, but I've yet to meet a nicer bunch of folks... I still appreciate you talking me through my very first hatch :nervous:, and think of you each time I talk with some new EO chicken person.

All the best to you in your endeavors, and we'll see you around! :wine:

#5 2013-09-07 12:33:00

yardbirds

:thanks: Susan for all the wonderful things you have done here.  Your encouragement, wisdom and generosity is well noticed and appreciated.  I wish you continued success on your path to fulfilling your desires in a field that continues to help others.  You are truly one of a kind and will miss your presence immensely.  I look forward to seeing you here when you do stop by.  All the best to you and yours.  :applause:

urban flock consisting two EOs thx Prairie Chick, one True Blue Ameraucana, and two Welsummers, thx Dan Smith and a gorgeous Easter Egger Hen, thx Flicker Chick. and 2 GLW pullets, 1 GLW cockerel, 1 SLW cockerel, 1 true blue Ameraucana pullet, and 4 EE pullets and 1 Cream Brabanter pullet, Thx to FRF, Anneke, and Fallyn.

#6 2013-09-07 14:20:56

Susan
Administrator

Aww guys. You are so sweet! I will be around for sure. Just sporadically. And forgive me if I sound harried lol! I still need a little time with my peeps! :happycrowd"

#7 2013-09-07 19:01:59

Micah and Kiah

Best  wishes!  Check in when you can!

All the best,

Kiah and Micah

Adverts

Board footer