Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2013-08-11 19:56:39

kenya

Re: Ontario Show Opportunity for EO's!

Kathy I love that Millie, both cockeral and pullet, by the end of September maybe mine will be old enough to show, calling them Millie or Mottled maybe we need more judges opinions.  At this point I think there are no standard size breeds with the Millie colouring , which would maybe make them more desirable and saleable.  I will continue with the millie/mottled as that's what my colour preference is. I know the one judge in Sarnia said there was no reason not to include the millie colour when we apply for recognition in the SOP.

2013-08-11 19:56:39

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2013-08-11 23:46:48

poplar girl
Administrator

Re: Ontario Show Opportunity for EO's!

Hey M&K why don't you start a new thread with your draft Mille/mottled SOP in it? I would suggest putting it under Breed Tyoe and Standard. That way it will have a proper place for future reference and it keeps this thread more about the show.

I have some thought/questions for you on the milled but I'll wait until the new thread :whistle:

Raising red cuckoo (marraduna) Euskal Oiloak and self blue (lavender) & black Belgian Bearded d'Uccles.

Adverts

Board footer