Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2013-03-02 23:03:05

pops coops
Website

Incubators

I am very late this year but they are now turned on and fired up, I will be hatching as many old heritage breeds as I can manage and will keep most or all till I can tell what is good and what is not, hens will be for eggs and roosters for food, I will also be hatching a large number of Turkeys this year and peafowl and guinea again BUT never chickens like last year and the couple years before  :hatch:

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

2013-03-02 23:03:05

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2013-03-02 23:33:05

Flat Rock Farm

Re: Incubators

and so it begins.......:excited:

#3 2013-03-02 23:41:51

pops coops
Website

Yes it begins and my real job is so busy this year as well, I am very  looking forward to hatching EOs and Marans this year, and some Cochines , Orpingtons and Ameracanas, the silkies sort of look after themselves. The turkeys are for :eat: Yeh right. I have 70 EO roosters out getting finished for :eat: though. I hope someone is still willing to can some for me :whistle:

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#4 2013-03-04 00:55:05

Chrish

love to get some of those Marans from you if your wanting to sell some. Please PM or email me even if its to say your not selling any then Ill stop asking if I know for sure one way or another. Thanks Chris

Hobby farmer raising food the way nature intended. Dexter cows, Berkshire pigs, heritage breed Chickens,
Euskal Oiloa, Barred Plymouth Rock, and a wish list as long as my arm. Twitter @crookhousefarm

#5 2013-03-17 12:32:00

Chrish

Hey POPS
Thanks for the PM I did send you a message back but never did hear back from you. Can you please check your Private messages and let me know if you got my response. If you have a good working email you can give me I can use that instead. Thanks Chris

Hobby farmer raising food the way nature intended. Dexter cows, Berkshire pigs, heritage breed Chickens,
Euskal Oiloa, Barred Plymouth Rock, and a wish list as long as my arm. Twitter @crookhousefarm

Adverts

Board footer