Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#26 2013-06-11 00:03:50

pops coops
Website

Re: Is there an interest out there for my EO eggs?

Not that I don't have enough I may be interested in some more, slap me silly look at my new post

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

2013-06-11 00:03:50

AdBot
Advertisements

#27 2013-06-11 01:48:16

Susan
Administrator

I will! Slap you silly that is! Already looked at your post lol! :gunslinger:

#28 2013-06-11 01:51:31

Susan
Administrator

Hey lady leghorn. Would you mind putting your approximate location in your profile? Helps members get an idea where you are from. Thx!

#29 2013-06-11 04:56:53

pops coops
Website

well I am already silly so a slap will not matter

peafowl many colours, India blue, Silver pied, Black shoulder, Midnight black shoulder, Cameo, Buford bronze, Pieds, Whites, Purple pieds, Javas and others, Black copper marans, Wheaten marans, Blue cochins, Euskal Oiloa,  Americanas, BLRW, Jersey Giants, Silkies , Naked neck silkies, Ridley bronze Bourbon red, Guineas,  Eclectus, parrotlets, Bare Eyed Cockatoos Macaws.
http://popscoops.com/

#30 2013-06-11 14:49:37

Island Girl

Not ignoring you guys :happycrowd" I am off to a card making class but I will be back on to post this afternoon. Thanks for your interest, lets see what we can work out.

XOX Monika

#31 2013-06-13 16:09:12

Island Girl

Long class, lol!   So here is what's up with my EOs at this time :) I only have one breeding roo, Mr Studly  (that is who is the dad of the chicks you hatched Pops) the other roo lost his head over bad behavior :( , I do not have Mr Studly separated with any of the breeding  girls but could do so again and we would not have to wait for pure eggs as he is the only one with access to all the girls. I would not want to use as many breeding girls so it would take longer to collect eggs and would only be able to send a dozen or two at a time. If this works for anyone let me know and I can go ahead and set them up.

XOX Monika

#32 2013-06-13 18:48:49

Lady leghorn
Website

Island Girl,  I will P.M. you OK?

One more question, does anyone know where there might be Bantam Buff Rocks?   Or Buff Leghorns?

Last edited by Lady leghorn (2013-06-13 19:09:11)

#33 2013-06-20 22:21:22

Lady leghorn
Website

Island Girl.......The eggs came yesterday, let them sit for 24 hrs, un-packed them a few minutes ago.  NO breakages, really great packing.    :thanks:

Very interesting packing by the way. :applause:   So THEY"RE HERE.   :jumping:    I am so excited, they go under the broody hen tonight.    This is so exciting.  :excited:

Zebra, the hen I got from Jonny Anvil is doing great.     :EO:

#34 2013-06-21 01:01:48

Flat Rock Farm

That's exciting Lady leghorn :excited:  Let us know how your hatch goes :thumbs:

#35 2013-06-21 04:58:59

Island Girl

Yay, I am so glad they made it safe and sound. I wait with bated breath to see how they do :excited:  and pops I am collecting for you now :thumbsup:

XOX Monika

#36 2013-06-21 05:45:05

Lady leghorn
Website

Island Girl.....They sure were well wrapped.   I don't think much could have broken them.   Loved the colourful plastic easter eggs they came in. :jumping:

Put them under the broody hen, and because you kindly sent 3 extra, she couldn't fit them all.  So the broody Silkie came in and settled down to help her.  Thankfully they get along great.

But when it's hatching time, I will be very careful to separate them.  They can each have a few eggs.  Actually we may do that sooner than later, these are so precious.  :excited:

So I am one very Happy person tonight.   :thumbsup:

I will keep you all informed.   

Thank you again Monika, for being so kind and selling me some EO eggs.   Studly's kids too.  :wine:

#37 2014-01-22 21:28:17

carole

Yes I would definitely be interested in your EO eggs! the problem is I live in the UK so I don't know if this would be possible.  Please let me know if this could be overcome or if  you know anyone in  England that breeds this wonderful hen.  I would dearly love to introduce EO's into my little flock of pets.  I currently have 2 warrens (rescues) 2 blackrocks 2 laid back dark brahmas and a hand reared coot that thinks he's a chicken.  My chickens are all pets and are very spoilt.  They live in an Omlet eglu cube and have an extreme temperature jacket covering the cube in winter which keeps them warm.  They have a 2 acre paddock which they free range in and are happy healthy birds.  Thanks in anticipation Carole

#38 2014-01-23 17:37:32

Island Girl

Hi Carole and welcome to the site. I am quite sure that it is not possible to send eggs to the UK without all the proper paperwork etc and I have my doubts as to whether the eggs would make it all that way in one piece. Maybe some others here on the EOCF can chime in and tell us more about that. It sounds as if you would have a perfect set up for some EOs, I love the omlet cubes and so wanted one when I first started out with chickens but by the time we would have shipped it here it was more cost efficient to build something. I do hope you are able to find these wonderful birds closer to home and that we can get some more info here for you.

XOX Monika

Adverts

Board footer