Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum

A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed! **NOTE: Those who wish to register as a new member on the forum are asked to email eochickenforum@gmail.com and an Administrator will gladly help you join the forum!

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2012-09-05 23:12:49

Lisa

Wanted: Maradunna pullets

H'Lo All!

I've looked at my birds, and have a great start to a gorria breeding program (thanks to Susan and Claire!). I also ended up with a very handsome marradunna cockeral from Susan - I'll post his pic when I get around to taking one.... :)

What I don't have is a really good marradunna female. My best coloured bird has white legs and a flop comb. My second best is half-way to a gorria. Their daughters have come out very mille fleur.

Anybody in Ontario end up with extra maradunna girls they'd like to sell to a good breeding home? =D

When all else fails, go spend time with your chickens. :)

Pens are currently filled with Red Cuckoo (Marraduna) and Red Basque (Gorria) breeders, Spitz, and Seramas.

2012-09-05 23:12:49

AdBot
Advertisements

#2 2012-09-07 00:34:12

Amblecroft
Website

Re: Wanted: Maradunna pullets

Hi Lisa,
I've got 3 dozen eggs in the incubator right now so I should have some extra birds, I hope anyway.  If you want to wait until they are older to see how they are turning out I'll probably still have some extras.

Susan Buttivant at Amblecroft,
Chaparral Pyrenean Shepherds and Petits Bassets
http://www3.sympatico.ca/chaparral/amblecroft.html

#3 2012-09-08 18:03:17

Flat Rock Farm

Hey Lisa:

I might have a couple of hens for you, some with proper feather colour but white legs.  If you are interested let me know and you can come and have a look.

#4 2012-09-08 21:18:18

Lisa

Amblecroft and FRF,

Thank you, and pm'ed you both!

When all else fails, go spend time with your chickens. :)

Pens are currently filled with Red Cuckoo (Marraduna) and Red Basque (Gorria) breeders, Spitz, and Seramas.

Adverts

Board footer