A place to find out more and share what you know about this awesome rare poultry breed
You are not logged in.
Members can ask questions, share experiences, and help each other learn in a supportive chicken community here on the Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum!
The following rules are to help things smoothly and keep the Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum a friendly community-oriented board where everyone can feel comfortable. Basically, commonsense and treat others how you would like to be treated! :-)
* Be friendly and courteous to all members at all times.
* Be nice to newcomers and help them feel welcome.
* Be aware it is easy to misunderstand or misinterpret the written word and what you may perceive as offensive may be down to poor grammar!
* Respect Moderator & admin decisions. We aim to be fair and reasonable, but are human too. It can take a surprising amount of work to keep a forum on track!
* Respect others who may have a
different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background
* We’d really appreciate links to our forum from your sites and/or blogs. You are welcome to put a link to another site in your forum signature, and there is a website section in the profile
* Have fun and learn!
This is a list of things you should not do on our board. Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum Staff will lock or remove topics if there are posts that are contrary to the good of the community. If a member continues to disregard our guidelines they will be banned from accessing the Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum.
* Swear, or use foul language, or
* Definitely no inappropriate "Adult" topics or innuendo.
* No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people - e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
* No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntarily, so please be considerate when posting.
* No teasing, mocking, ridiculing, or otherwise making fun at other member's expense.
* No Fighting. Taking a personal conflict to the forum is unacceptable. "I'm right, you're wrong" threads and posts will be edited or deleted.
* Do not advertise your products or services outside of the appropriate areas of the forum or too frequently.
* Do not post overly personal information like yours or another member’s phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.
Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum staff
their time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. Please
threads questioning or discussing how we moderate or the rules. If you
questions or feedback on moderation, address it to the Administrator or
specific moderator via email or private message. We
are doing the best we can, and are only
If a topic is closed or an individual post or thread removed please do not re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum moderator or admin.
Help us. If you are unsure whether a post, private message or email should be reported, report it anyway; the moderators will decide whether action needs to be taken. After reporting an offending post, avoid replying to it, so you don't give it more exposure or make more work for the moderators. Thank you to those who report posts needing moderator attention. Your work improves the quality of the forums.
If your post or thread has been deleted, please do not view this as a personal attack against you by the forum moderators. If you believe there was an error, please send us an email in order to bring it to our attention. Please do not repost without first obtaining the agreement of the moderators otherwise suspension may follow.
* Private messages can’t be accessed by other members or moderators. The administrator may review private messages if problems arise (e.g. spamming reports)
* It is at our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse or remove any users or content from the site.
* By joining Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum and posting/uploading comment, images, ideas, etc. you are giving Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum full rights to use this content. If you decide to leave the Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum community, Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum will not be required to remove your content.
* The opinions expressed on the forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum website and/or its staff.
Buying & Selling
*Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum and Staff do not endorse items sold on the forum and are not responsible for anything related to transactions between the members.*<>
In general, you agree not to post any material that is illegal, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, invasive of another person's privacy, or a violation of copyright. You agree that the administrators and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or lock any material on the site, at any time for any reason. However, it is impossible for the administrators and moderators to review all material for objectionable content. Therefore you acknowledge that such material expresses the views and opinions of the author only, and the administrators and moderators will not be held liable. You also agree that posting material (information, posts, topics, pictures, etc.) to our forum and website implicitly grants Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license to use and change said material for the purposes of running Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum.
serves as a venue through which users can discuss, ask questions,
learn from each other. Because we are a venue, in the event that you
dispute with one or more users, you release Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum
officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and
claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind
nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and
undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Information, opinions and other content posted on this site are solely
the member posting such content and are in no way validated, nor
endorsed by Euskal
Oiloa Chicken Forum (this includes content posted by our
moderators, employees and other Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum forums
Oiloa Chicken Forum is under no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, or
content posted by users of this site, and Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum
responsibility or liability arising from content provided by any user
(including liability for any error, defamation, libel, slander,
falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum and its
the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in
Chicken Forum's sole discretion, does not comply with the rules of
is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. Any user who
a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact any of our
moderators. Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum is not responsible for any
delay in removing such content.
Use of your content.
If you agree to the rules above, please continue with your registration. Welcome to Euskal Oiloa Chicken Forum and enjoy the forum and the community!
Following these guidelines will make the forum easier to read, and information easier to find and may get you better responses to your queries.
Please do not be offended if a moderator decides that your thread is more suitable in another forum and moves it there.
Please be descriptive in the subjects of your new topics and try to stay on topic as you post. Example: do not say "Help!", but "I'm having trouble with whatever and need some help" You will attract members who may have experience with that specific area.
Way off-topic posts maybe deleted/edited. Please try to stay on-topic. There will be some leniency on this, and we don't mind if you bring in another idea or two, but stay focused. If you think it's a good enough topic, start a new thread about it. Please use a title that describes the content of your post.
Remember the best way to search for a particular item is through the “Search” button on the top menu. Browsing the categories can be enjoyable if you are not in a desperate hurry for some information, but may be frustrating if you need something quick.
No spam - These posts will be deleted without any warning. Spamming can also be posting off topic subjects that have little to do with the subject being discussed. If in doubt, don’t post it. Thanks.
Please post all the relevant poultry referral links you want, we learn from others experience, whether on another poultry forum, blog, or website.